Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Rytech for fresh articles!
WATER DAMAGE & MOLD SPECIALIST
For 24 Hour Emergency Response Call: 412-927-0037
Proudly serving Pittsburgh, PA including Allegheny, Armstrong, Beaver, Butler, Washington & Westmoreland Counties
We service the surrounding local area cities:
- Castle Shannon
- Elizabeth Township
- Fox Chapel
- Franklin Park
- Green Tree
- Jefferson Hills
- McKees Rocks
- Natrona Heights
- O'Hara Township
- Pine Township
- Pleasant Hills
- Ross Township
- South Fayette Township
- South Park Township
- Squirrel Hill
- Turtle Creek
- Upper St. Clair
- West Mifflin
We Provide The Following Services:
Busted Pipes, Flooding, Appliance Failure, Storm Damage, Roof Leaks
- Residential and Commercial
- Structural Drying
- Water Removal
- Humidity Control
- Content Drying & Cleaning
- Moisture Detection
- Raw Sewage Cleanup
- Mold Remediation
Why Choose Rytech?
- Free Estimates
- 24 / 7 Emergency Service
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- Daily Monitoring of Jobs
- Complete File with Digital Photos
- All work is 100% guaranteed!
Calvin Smith -Owner
Calvin Smith, Owner of Rytech of Greater Pittsburgh, brings 12 years of experience in the insurance/restoration industries to his local clients and customers. He holds the following certifications by the IICRC — WRT (Water Restoration Technician), ASD (Applied Structural Damage Technician) and AMRT (Applied Microbial Remediation Technician); and the EPA LEAD Certification. Other training includes Subrogation I.
Prior to opening Rytech of Greater Pittsburgh, Calvin worked for Dry Fast Systems and Liberty Mutual Insurance Company for 2 and ½ years. Before this, Calvin worked as an Independent Insurance Adjuster handling Property and Casualty claims. Today, Calvin still holds his Multi Lines Adjusting License.
Throughout his career, Calvin exceeds customer expectations through his ability to empathize with the insured while they go through the claims experience.
THE BENEFITS OF HIRING AN IICRC ASD CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN
Applied Structural Drying is one of the important certifications you should look for when considering water damage restoration for your home. The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is the organization that sets industry standards for water damage, mold remediation, and other household services. IICRC certification is a sign that the contractor you hire subscribes to rigorous criteria for businesses practices and professional expertise.
What’s Different About ASD?
Applied Structural Drying (ASD) is a specialized, non-invasive drying procedure that utilizes state of the art methods for the fastest and most effective resolution to water damage issues. It’s a comprehensive approach that relies on specific data known as psychometry to scientifically guide the drying process and confirm when standards are achieved. Drying equipment is used more efficiently to very specifically target affected areas, reducing expense, time and household disruption of water damage. ASD techniques can meet rigorous standards often without significant removal of furnishings, fixtures or even carpeting.
The ASD approach offers these benefits:
- When the water is Category 1 “clean” water — the most common type of indoor household water inundation — advanced water extraction and drying methods allow drying of carpets, carpet padding and flooring “in place,” rather than expensive and time-consuming removal.
- ASD begins quicker without delays imposed by dismantling and removing components of the house, so water is extracted and dried before it migrates deeper into the structure.
- Because the excessive humidity inside a water-saturated structure is a major contributor to the severity of damage, rapid and continuous dehumidification is an important element of applied structural drying.
- The faster drying is executed the less likely active mold growth will be triggered.
- Occupants can return to the house more promptly.
- Psychometric data gathered before, during and after the drying process provides documentation that drying goals have been successfully achieved.
To make sure you get the benefits of cutting-edge applied structural drying techniques, contact Rytech of Greater Pittsburgh for more information about technicians with IICRC ASD certification.