Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Rytech for fresh articles!
WATER DAMAGE & MOLD SPECIALIST
For 24 Hour Emergency Response Call: (504) 407-2998
Rytech of Greater New Orleans provides 24-hour service the following Louisiana Parishes
Jefferson, Lafourche, Orleans, Plaquemines, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. Tammany
Serving the Greater New Orleans, LA area and the surrounding local cities:
- Belle Chasse
- Cut Off
- Des Allemands
- Golden Meadow
- Grand Isle
- New Orleans
- Pointe A La Hache
- Port Sulphur
- Saint Bernard
- Saint Rose
We provide the following services:
- Residential and Commercial
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mold Remediation
- Structural Drying
- Water Removal
- Humidity Control
- Moisture Detection
- Raw Sewage Cleanup
Why Choose Rytech?
- Free Estimates
- 24 / 7 Emergency Service
- Direct Insurance Billing
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- IICRC Certified Technicians
- Daily Monitoring of Jobs
- Complete File with Digital Photos
- All work is 100% guaranteed!
Holden LeBlanc - Owner
Holden Leblanc, owner of Rytech of Greater New Orleans, is a graduate of the University of Southern Mississippi with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance-Real Estate. Before purchasing his Rytech franchise, Holden won the Parham Bridges Real Estate Award, as well as served as a water restoration technician. Since his initial introduction to the Restoration Industry, Holden has become IICRC certified in Fire & Smoke, Odor, Applied Microbial Remediation, Applied Structural Drying, Water Damage Restoration, and OSHA General Industry Safety and Health.
3 Reasons to Choose Rytech for Your Water Damage Claims
Water damage claims are increasing in raw numbers, and insurance agents know the amount of each claim is climbing steadily. Claims can range from pumping out and drying an empty, flooded basement to catastrophic household damage from a ruptured water supply pipe. Insurers need to know that water damage recovery will be handled by experienced professionals.
Firms offering water damage recovery aren’t hard to find. Here are three reasons Rytech leads the industry as a standout example of professionalism in water damage and mold remediation:
- Fast response = happier policyholders. We dispatch experienced teams of IICRC-certified water damage specialists to the site within four hours and take control of the situation immediately. No water damage scenario is unfamiliar and the steps to a successful remediation are established and proven. Most jobs are completed — and your policyholder’s life returned to normal — within three days.
- Minimal upheaval, maximum results - When water damage strikes, homeowners suffer inconvenience, loss of possessions and sometimes, even temporary relocation. Recovery work should be efficient and effective to reduce the aggravation and hassle. We utilize cutting-edge technology and treatment methods, many of which facilitate drying the premises with a minimum amount of disassembly or demolition.
- Standardized claim practices - To keep the claims procedure consistent, Rytech provides insurers itemized estimates with no surprises included. Streamlining the recovery work and claims practices can also reduce costs.
Contact the professionals at Rytech of Greater New Orleans for more information about water damage recovery services.