Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Rytech for fresh articles!
More than 50% of all claims are water related.
When evaluating Rytech against national cost comparisons for water and mold damage, we outshine the competition by delivering significant savings. We pride ourselves on charging only what the job requires and not what the national price guides allow. Rytech is fast, efficient and professional. We have been getting property owners ‘Rytech Dry’ faster and at a lower cost since 1995. We live by the idea that every job is our most important job.
Our insurance partners enjoy faster claim cycle times and lower costs with Rytech:
- Most claims are Rytech-Dry in 3 days and save our partners, on average, $1,000 per claim.
- Rytech’s expert approach to drying eliminates unnecessary demolition.
- Cutting-edge Rytrac technology monitors IICRC compliance with consistency on each claim, regardless of location.
When more than 50% of your claims are water related, the math is easy and the choice is clear. Putting Rytech on the job is good for your policyholder and good for your bottom line.
If Rytech is not yet available in an area where you need service...let us know! We can offer service for you.
Customers with superior claims resolution are 4 times more likely to renew!*
Back to Normal Faster with Higher Claims Satisfaction:
- Rapid response in 30 minutes and onsite within 4 hours
- No surprise estimates and direct billing for you and your policyholder
- Centralized process and quality control for each step of the process
- Professional, courteous, certified technicians treat every insured as if they are family.
We provide our insurance partners with the following additional services:
- Moisture Checks
- Peer Reviews
Rytech recognizes the carrier’s most valuable asset is the policy holder. When a water or mold-related event occurs, Rytech’s goal is to complete the job quickly in an effort to reduce the severity. Our proven technique, certified professionals and state of the art equipment enables your policy holder to get back to their normal daily activities faster!
The Rytech Advantage
- Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- Our Principals are Based on Integrity and Accountability
- Live person dispatching 24/7/365
- Highly-trained IICRC Certified Technicians on every job
- Uniformed Professionals with Photo IDs in Company identified vehicles
- Centralized Administration and Call Center
- Assignments Received V2V or Electronically
- Technology Driven - near real-time data on every claim with Rytrac Mobile Software
- Multiple Platform Capabilities - Xactimate, Symbility, and more!
The Rytech Promise
- Single Point of Contact – From FNOL to Job Completion
- Fast Claims Cycle Time
- Rytech Minimizes the Need for Costly Demolition and Reconstruction
- We Charge Only What the Job Calls For – Not What the Price Guides Allow
- Quality Assurance Checks and Superior Customer Care on every job
- Creation and Review of All Preliminary Estimates with Rytech’s IICRC Certified Mitigation Data Specialist
- Centralized Billing with Unsurpassed Accuracy
- Senior Management Review on Flagged Claims
- Electronic Dashboard w/ Secure Customized Reports
- Fair and Accurate Pricing on every job – Guaranteed!
Need to assign a claim? Simply click here, complete the information and Team Rytech will begin the process to dispatch a technician. Or call us at (800) 980-0112.
“Thanks for being there for our customers”. Jackson B. Palmquist, Vice President of Claims, Olympus Insurance Company
TO LEARN MORE – DOWNLOAD RYTECH'S SERVICE PROTOCOL CLICK HERE TO ACCESS RYTECH’S EQUIPMENT CALCULATOR. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS RYTECH’S POWER CONSUMPTION CALCULATOR.
Contact us now for a cost saving analysis specific to your market area (800) 980-0112.
*(Source: JD Power IC Summit 2015)